A little while back we had the pleasure of photographing this lovely, and highly musical, family in their Canterbury home.
The shoot was a textbook example of how we love to do family portraiture at dygiphy:
- photographed in the places they as a family love to hang out.
- included the pets as part of the family.
- included activities they love to do together.
- featured the house and garden, and made use of natural light.
- took hundreds of photos that combine to create a “day in the life” of narrative.
The results are more than just portraiture, but a photography essay of the family from 2017.