Last week we launched the new website for Camberwell Sharks. This was a major redevelopment of their old site and included the migration of thousands of posts, pages and media items. It also included a number of new technologies that make it easier for the club to manage sponsorship, the online shop and social media strategy.
A focus of the new site was to create a modern interface that meets the needs of their members. This meant support for all mobile, tablet, desktop and other devices with a responsive design that dynamically adjusts the content based on the browser size.
Some other major highlights of the site include:
- new online shop built on the woocommerce platform
- logo and sponsorship system that dynamically updates the sites pages
- automated social media publishing of the websites blog posts
- email to post facility enabling content to be published to the site via email
- automated media resizing on upload to reduce server load
Dygiphy are also providing commercial photography, graphic design and hosting support services, and are sponsoring the Sharks in the 2018 season as premium partners.